Fried chicken breasts. Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil). Find a recipe for tonight's dinner! Staff Picks Fried Chicken Amazingly Tasty and Crispy Chicken Schnitzel Rating: Unrated.
You can also use thinly sliced chicken cutlets, which take a fraction of the time when compared to classic Southern fried chicken on the bone. Stir together flour, tarragon, salt, ginger, pepper, mustard powder, thyme, garlic powder, and oregano in a shallow bowl until well blended. Beat the egg together with the milk until smooth in a bowl. You can have Fried chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken breasts
- It’s Half of a bag of BBQ chips.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of Large egg.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 5 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
The bar has officially been raised when it comes to serving boneless, skinless chicken breast for dinner. With an irresistibly crunchy, golden batter on the outside, flavorful and juicy on the inside, these Fried Chicken Breasts are exceeding all dinnertime standards…and then some. Thanks to this recipe, not only are your days of boring chicken breasts long-gone, so are the days of burnt. Fried Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts are a delicious option if you want to make a sandwich, or if you simply want to eat fried chicken without worrying about the bones.
Fried chicken breasts step by step
- Put half a bag of BBQ chips in a ziplock bag, use the roller, to roll them out and crush them up. (regular sized bag, not the party size or individual size) it is a 7.75 oz bag, only use half of it. (Honestly idk why he didn't use the blender or chopper, I think it would work just as well, if not better).
- In a bowl, mix the crushed up chips, with the flour, and add in your seasonings.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, down the middle, to make 10 chicken breasts. That way they aren't to thick, and they cook and get done better..
- Break the egg open in a separate bowl. Beat the egg up, until the yolk is broken and mixed together good. Now dip the chicken in the egg, covering both sides. And then dip the chicken in the chip and flour batter..
- In a skillet, pour some vegetable oil in there, enough to fry the chicken. Keep on medium to low heat. Let the oil heat up..
- Cook chicken, flipping occasionally, until golden brown or done in the middle, white meat..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables or sides and enjoy!.
Normally, when you make fried chicken from pieces of a whole chicken with the skin still on, the skin really helps the breading stick to the pieces as they fry. The first batch will be the first three chicken breasts, while the second batch will be the fourth chicken breast and the four chicken tenders. Remove chicken from buttermilk, shake off excess buttermilk, and discard used buttermilk marinade. Dredge chicken breasts in seasoned flour. Dip each floured breast in egg, then press gently into stuffing mix to coat.