Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Find The Great Collection of Easy Making Recipes. Find Delicious and Healthy Recipes, Meal, Healthy Snacks & Cooking Techniques.
Use a peeler to bevel the tips. Place in cool water with salt. Here is how you achieve that. You can have Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato using 26 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts 1/2lb ea.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of lime, zested.
- You need of Potatoes.
- You need 8 of small potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- It’s of Shrimp.
- Prepare 10 of frozen shrimp (thawed, peeled and deveined).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Magic Seafood Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of matchstick carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onion, chived.
- It’s 1/8 cup of real bacon bits.
Ingredients of Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato. Here is how you achieve that. Here is how you achieve it. Stir in the Fontina cheese and fresh parsley.
Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato instructions
- Cut tips of potatoes off and slice long ways octagonal until all the skin is off. Then cut in half. Use a peeler to bevel the tips. Place in cool water with salt. Set aside.
- Thaw the shrimp by placing under cook water in a strainer for 5-7min and slowly massing shrimp with hand under cook water..
- Pat down shrimp with paper towels to remove excess water. Place back in empty bowl and add pepper and seafood seasoning. Shake well to make sure it gets all over the shrimp..
- Get the chicken breasts to room temp (about 1/2 hr) and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper and thyme flakes. In a skillet heat pan and butter to medium high. Add olive oil and place breasts in pan. Don’t move. Let sear about 7 minutes. Flip and sear the other side about 5-7min..
- At the same time, in another skillet under medium high heat add butter until frothed. Add potatoes, and minced garlic. Let sear until browning and flip. Sear other side and baste with the juices until other side is nice and brown..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Once chicken and potatoes are ready, place both in the oven for roughly 15min or until the chicken breasts are 165° internal temp. Remove from oven and let rest (5-7min).
- Meanwhile, in another skillet with the stove still at medium high heat, toss in butter an olive oil and let froth. Add in shrimp and sauté it until it’s nice and colored. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside..
- In same skillet toss in chived green onion, carrots and bacon bits with the juices from the shrimp. Continue to sauté until done to likeness..
- Add in milk and sour cream and stir until well blended. Reduce heat and let thicken just slightly. (You can can more milk or sour cream if it gets to thick). Toss shrimp back in and let coat with sauces..
- Slice chicken breasts and place several prices on plate. Add the shrimp and sauce. Place scalloped potatoes around shrimp and sauce. (You can also use the sauce to dress over the potatoes). Zest with lime..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Nestle the chicken into the potato mixture skin-side up. The chicken is so delicious and the tender potatoes complete this family friendly dinner meal. Chicken breast on a bed of sauted apples and onions.chicken breast on a bed of grilled onions and peppers topped with sour cream sauce, sauteed spinach, and monterey jack cheese. garnished with pico de gallo crilled chicken breast topped with shrimp, scallops, and crawfish in a white wine cream sauce served with cilantro rice and beans. Saute mushrooms until golden; remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside. Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato I decided to make a meal for my brother and his family with what I found in their freezer and cabinets.