Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast. Roll the chicken breasts in bread crumbs to coat. A delicious take on our favorite bar food of Jalapeno Poppers, this chicken is full of those same creamy and textured flavors. 😍 Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast. Be the first to write a review.
Cover the bottom of a casserole dish with potatoes. Place chicken breasts on top of potatoes. A spicy jalapeno popper dip is hidden inside a chicken breast then wrapped in bacon and baked to crispy deliciousness. You can have Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast
- Prepare 6 of skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 of slices bacon, diced.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, deseeded and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo or Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of bread crumbs.
Stuffed chicken breast at its best! Hasslebacking a chicken breast can be tricky but the results are totally worth it. With all the ingredients evenly distributed, every bite is perfect. Cheesy jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breast stuffed with diced jalapeño, cream cheese, cheddar jack cheese, scallions and bacon!
Jalapeño Popper Chicken Breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Bake chicken in casserole dish about 40 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare topping. Add bacon, jalapeños, and onions to small skillet, and fry until bacon is crispy and others tender..
- Remove from heat and add to mixing bowl. Add cream cheese, mayo, and cheeses (only 1/2 cup parmesan). Mix together until well combined..
- Remove chicken from oven and reduce heat to 350. Spread topping over chicken until covered..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese on top. Bake 10 minutes. Set broil to low. Watch carefully until top turns lightly browned..
Serve it with fiesta lime rice, cilantro lime rice or a two bean salad or black bean cucumber salad on the side to make it a meal. Keto Jalapeño Popper chicken is a great recipe and keto friendly that everyone will get excited about. It's a fabulous way to jazz up boring chicken with tons of flavor in this recipe! This Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken recipe will not disappoint. If the chicken breasts are thick, I recommend cutting them in half so that they are half the thickness.