Spicy Chicken Breast. I just made Spicy Chicken Breasts for dinner and my husband and I loved them!! However I took the advice from a few others and used half the amount of cayenne pepper because I didn't want them to be too spicy. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Place the chicken on prepared baking tray, skin side down. This delicious dish uses skinless boneless chicken breasts cooked in a gingery, spicy, soy sauce. It's great as an appetizer or as a main dish served with rice and a veggie. You can have Spicy Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast; sliced in half.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hot sauce (Franks shown).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare as needed of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil.
This was good but needed some help. First of all, do cut chicken breasts into pieces & pound thin. Second, don't double the lime juice unless you want it sour. The sauce also could benefit from a little chicken broth added when you put in the lime.
Spicy Chicken Breast instructions
- Marinate chicken in hotsauce for 4-48 hours. Pat dry. Coat with vegetable oil. Season. Bake at 350° for approximately 15 minutes or until thermometer reads 165°..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, Louisiana hot sauce, other hot sauces, sugar, vinegar, celery seed, smoked paprika, worchestershire sauce, dried onion soup mix, cajun seasoning, thyme, basil, parsely, orange or lemon peel seasoning or zest.
Bobby Flay shares his recipe for Chicken Parmigiana. He begins by placing a skinless boneless chicken breast in plastic wrap and hitting it with a tenderizer to flatten it to about a half inch. Season with pepper and serve with the reserved bowl of sauce for dipping. The Best Spicy Asian Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Add chicken and turn to coat.