Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. This quick and easy recipe for crispy Parmesan chicken breasts goes well with pasta, on a salad, or even on its own. This quick and easy recipe for crispy Parmesan chicken breasts goes well with pasta, on a salad, or even on its own..
Cutting the chicken in half lengthwise speeds up the cook time and tastes better than if you leave it whole. Pan Seared Oven Baked Chicken Breast 🖊️Instructions. In this lighter version of chicken Parmesan I skip the pan-frying in oil and instead bake lightly-breaded chicken breasts in the oven, then top with sauce and cheese. You can cook Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast
- You need 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s to taste of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Lemon wedges.
My family's not big on lots of sauce and cheese, so I just use a little to flavor the dish. Feel free to add more if you like, but it's excellent as-is. Baked Chicken Parmesan is healthy because it is baked and not fried, which means it uses less oil. Using chicken breasts means it has lots of protein but less fat.
Parmesan Baked Chicken Breast instructions
- Combine all spices, olive oil, and lemon juice to form a paste and cover chicken breasts. Marinate as long as possible..
- Heat oven to 400F, then cook for 20-25 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165F..
I use my homemade marinara sauce, which has no added sugar. And you can control the type of cheese you use, as well as how much. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and basil. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg. Dip chicken into egg, then coat with crumb mixture.