Spinach Dip Stuffed Cajun Chicken Breast. Here is how you achieve that. Now, combine Cajun seasoning & bread crumbs & sprinkle both sides of your chicken breast. Add a spoonful of the spinach/cheese mix to the middle of the chicken and roll to cover all sides, use a toothpick to hold the ends together.
Roll each chicken breast tightly and fasten the seams with several toothpicks. This Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of our all-time favorite Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes. Dip both sides of chicken breast in the mixture. You can have Spinach Dip Stuffed Cajun Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Dip Stuffed Cajun Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Spinach.
- You need 2 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese.
Place a spoonful of the spinach dip in the middle of each chicken breast. Brush each chicken breast with the olive oil. Sprinkle the Cajun seasoning mixture evenly over all. Place the chicken seam-side down onto a tin foil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup).
Spinach Dip Stuffed Cajun Chicken Breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix spinach, cream cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese into a bowl and stir until combined..
- Mix bread crumbs and Cajun Seasoning on a plate or shallow bowl..
- Pound chicken until flat..
- Dip chicken into breadcrumb mix on both sides until coated..
- Place cream cheese mixture in the center and spread..
- Roll up chicken and secure with tooth picks..
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes or until done..
- Serve with your favorite sides!.
Chicken stuffed with simple spinach dip is one of our all-time favorite easy chicken recipes. In a medium bowl, combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper. Combine the Cajun seasoning and breadcrumbs together in a small bowl. Roll each chicken breast tightly and fasten with toothpicks. Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.