Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast. Sprinkle with half of Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Fold over other side, tucking in. Here is how you cook it.
Sprinkle with the remaining Italian seasoning. Lay chicken breasts in casserole dish opened up. Sprinkle the insides of the chicken breast with some of the Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. You can cook Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast
- It’s 3 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 8 oz of Mozzarella.
- You need 8 oz of Jar roast red peppers or fresh made peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panko.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Italian salad dressing recipe mix to taste.
- Prepare 8 large of Basil leafs.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Toothpicks.
Fold the top flap of the chicken over ensuring the mozzarella, basil and roasted red pepper are. Brush chicken slices with olive oil and top with basil leaves. Fill each chicken breast with roasted red pepper mixture and a slice of mozzarella cheese, using toothpicks to secure. Fold the top flap of the chicken over, tucking in the mozzarella, basil and roasted red pepper as necessary.
Mozzarella And Roasted Red Peppers Chicken Breast step by step
- Cut chicken thin slice season with Italian dressing set aside for at least 1 hour.
- Cut mozzarella to thin rectangular slices.
- Roast peppers drain.
- When ready take chicken lay flat place basil roasted pepper on top then mozzarella on top roll chicken used toothpick to keep together lay in the pan continue til all chicken is wrapped up when done drizzle with panko brake til brown then cover with aluminum for 40 mins til chicken is cooked.
Sprinkle with the remaining Italian seasoning. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; place the chicken breasts onto the foil-lined sheet. Place a generous layer of roasted red peppers on each chicken breast; top with a slice of cheese. Drizzle the marinated oil from the mozzarella over the breasts if you like, otherwise, drizzle with olive oil/garlic olive oil. Sprinkle seasoning, a decent dose of garlic salt and ground pepper over breasts.