Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast.. Try this easy recipe for boneless, moist chicken breasts wrapped in bacon! Chicken breasts are stuffed with mozzarella cheese and garlic, then wrapped in bacon. And here's a tip from meganfromseattle: "Cook the bacon briefly in a skillet before wrapping the chicken to get a crispier texture." This bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast is the solution to the dry meat issue.
Starring a stuffing mixture of gooey Gruyère cheese, bacon and chopped mushrooms, this bacon-wrapped meal promises rave reviews from everyone at the. To easily stuff chicken breasts follow these steps: Cut boneless skinless chicken breasts into cutlets by laying the breast flat onto a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, place one hand onto the top of the breast and cut at the center horizontally through the breast with clean even strokes. You can have Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast. using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of sliced bacon.
- It’s 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper.
Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese. Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Our Bacon-Wrapped Chicken is made of the finest quality meats.
Bacon wrapped, stuffed chicken breast. instructions
- Chop 4 slices of the bacon and cook till almost crispy..
- Mix the cream cheese, ranch packet and cooked bacon together, set aside..
- Take your chicken breast cut a pocket in the side, careful not to cut through completely..
- Add a spoonful of the cheese mixture into the chicken, I used a tablespoon, seemed to be plenty..
- Wrap each chicken breast in 2 pieces of the bacon at a slight angle to cover the pocket. Should loom something like this..
- Stand the chicken breast on their side so that the pocket is facing up. Crack your black pepper to taste..
- In a previous heated oven, I used 400°F for 40 – 45 minutes, chicken was juicy and very tasty. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did..
- Side note: I used tooth picks to hold the bacon in place..
Pair with your choice of vegetable for a healthy and delicious meal. Our gourmet Bacon-Wrapped Chicken entree is easy to prepare, simply follow directions on label for a delicious part of any meal. Our Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breasts are Stuffed With Italian Flavors: Chicken is like a blank canvas and will assume any flavors, transforming a dish into a work of art. We are using Italian flavors as our stuffing and the blanket of bacon keeps the chicken breast moist, tender and flavorful. Bacon Wrapped Cheese & Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts Delicious bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken and a video showing how to prepare stuffed breasts so the filling won't come out!