Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts. Tender boneless, skinless chicken pieces simmer in a sauce flavored with coconut milk, ginger, green onions, fish sauce, and soy sauce. Put the seeds in a clean coffee grinder or spice mill and buzz the spices to a powder. Pour the coconut milk into a saute pan, add the curry and simmer a minute or two.
Add the peas and simmer until the peas are tender. This green chicken curry is ready faster than you can call for takeout and tastes just as good – or better – than you'd find in a Thai restaurant. Add onion and saute a couple of minutes. You can cook Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- You need of Zest from 1 lime.
And coconut milk, chicken, broth, fish sauce, and lime juice. Add bell pepper, zucchini, green beans, and bamboo shoots. Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts step by step
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
MIX coconut milk, stock, basil, fish sauce, green curry paste and brown sugar in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Heat oil in a medium pot over medium. Add onion and salt and cook, stirring, until onion is.