Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast. Gear up for summer the right way with this grilled buffalo chicken recipe. Instant spicy flavor perfect for sandwiches, salads, kabobs, and more. Get ready for a taste explosion with this grilled buffalo chicken recipe!
To satisfy our cravings for something a little meatier, I've created Grilled Buffalo Chicken. All the flavors of the hot wings with the convenience and substance of a grilled chicken breast. This is the perfect recipe to work into this year's grilling repertoire. You can cook Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast
- Prepare 2 lb of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Vinegar (optional).
- It’s 1 of Blue Cheese Dressing (if desired).
Homemade – Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Heat lightly greased grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade, letting excess drip away.
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breast step by step
- Wash and trim chicken of all fat. Pound to desired thickness. Place in a container..
- In a saucepan, add hot sauce and butter. Heat until butter is melted and well blended. Add vinegar if you like. I like my buffalo sauce a little tangy..
- Pour sauce over chicken, mix well and marinate at least 2 hours..
- Pre heat grill on medium heat. Grill chicken for about 30 minutes, depending on thickness, basting with remaining sauce as cooks..
- Serve with Blue cheese dressing, if desired. Enjoy!.
Brush one side of the chicken with hot sauce mixture and place the hot sauce side down on the hot grill. Brush more hot sauce over the top of the chicken. Remove from grill to a clean plate. Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring. Too often they're dried out or rubbery.