Healthy stuffed chicken breast. Would you like any cheese in the recipe? Healthy Stuffed Chicken Breast Diabetes Strong. Feta cheese, roasted peppers, spinach and more flavors from the Mediterranean fill these easy stuffed chicken breasts.
Baked Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breast with ricotta, a healthy gluten free,low-carb, high-protein recipe that is super delicious, and super easy to make. Get the recipe from My Gorgeous Recipes. To butterfly chicken breasts, you will need a long, sharp chef's knife and a sturdy, stable cutting board. You can have Healthy stuffed chicken breast using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 4 large of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of zuccini.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 3/4 large of carrot.
- You need 3 medium of onions.
- It’s 50 grams of raisins.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of scotch.
- Prepare 1 of water for boiling.
- Prepare 1 of cold water.
- You need of salt.
- You need of icecube.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of cooking net/thread.
To prevent the board from slipping, place a damp kitchen towel underneath. Start by placing the chicken breast on the board, one end pointing toward you and the other end toward the top of the cutting board. Chicken Breasts Maria's Stuffed Chicken Breasts Rating: Unrated. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast.
Healthy stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Open the chicken breasts so you can stuff it and roll it..
- Cut 3/4 of the pepper, 3/4 of the zuccini and the carrot julianne style but a bit thicker than usual..
- Cut the rest of the pepper and the zuccini in a thiner julianne. Put those to cook slowly. Pre-heat the oven to 210C..
- Mix the raisins and the scotch for 10 minuts. And then add 3/4 of the scotch (with no raisins) to the cooking vegetables. Cut the onions in julianne or feather style. Once the other vegetables are done, put them on a dish and start cookin the onions. Put water to boil..
- Once the water is boiling add salt and the cut vegetables for 10 minuts. Put cold water and icecubes in a large recipient. Once the ten minutes passed quickly put the vegetables in the cold water so they stop cooking..
- While the onions are cooking start stuffing the breast with the vegetables. Secure them with cookin thread or net. Add the raisins and the remaining scotch..
- Once the onions are almost done put them along with the other fried vegetables at the bottom of a glass fountain and on top of it the four breasts. Srinkle some more salt, black pepper and oil on top of it..
- Let it coock for 10 minutes and turn the breasts, put more salt, black pepper and oil, a bit more of scotch if wanted and let it cook for another 15 minjtes minimum..
- Serve it right away after taking it out of the oven..
Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. The Best Baked Stuffed Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Easy Shredded Chicken Breast Hack, Skinnytaste Stuffed Chicken Breast With Pears And Brie, Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast. Daphne makes healthy and delicious Pecan-Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Couscous Stuffed Chicken Breast with Feta, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives.