Grilled Chicken breasts. Once covered, pop the chicken in the fridge. Test Kitchen tip: Compared to beef and pork, chicken doesn't need to marinate for long—especially if the marinade includes acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice or buttermilk. Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish.
Chicken breasts might just be the most versatile meat you can throw on your grill. Whether by themselves or in chicken breast sandwiches or grilled chicken salads, there isn't much this lean cut of chicken can't do. The secret is to prevent them from drying out by using a marinade and grilling them hot and fast. You can have Grilled Chicken breasts using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken breasts
- Prepare of meat.
- It’s 6 piece of chicken breasts.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of fruit vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 medium of green onion chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ground garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 oz of cream cheese.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring. Too often they're dried out or rubbery. But when soaked in a super-quick marinade — with balsamic, brown sugar, and dried thyme — you're. Consider this your ultimate grilled chicken recipe!
Grilled Chicken breasts instructions
- For the marination.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. This is your marinade. Quite simple, right?.
- Take the chicken breast strips and hammer them till they are an evenly thick at about half an inch.
- Dip the chicken in the marinade. If possible put it all together in a ziploc bag and remove the air.
- Keep the chicken with the marinade overnight in the fridge or outside for 2-4 hours depending upon how strong you want the taste..
- That's it for the marination. Coming to the actual cooking part now..
- Fire up the grill, or if you don't have one, you can spray a little olive oil on a grill pan and start laying the strips on it. Here's a picture attached of the grill pan.
- On a medium heat, keep flipping the chicken every 2-3 minutes. At about the 5th or 6th flip, you'll see the texture has set in and it should be all cooked. Voila!.
- Now for the sauce which is optional since the chicken already has a very strong taste.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil to a medium heat and add the flour and mix it well with the oil. It should get a clay/dough form..
- Keep on heating the flour dough mixture till it becomes golden brown..
- Then add the salt, white pepper and half a cup of milk and whisk thoroughly while it's still on the stove..
- Add the cream cheese and the rest of the milk slowly while whisking..
- You should be done in a couple of minutes when the sauce becomes thick and gains viscosity..
- Pour it on the breast pieces, stir fry some veggies and you are now a master chef at grilled meat..
- You can make the same marinade for beef and it'll still taste great. But you have to marinate and cook it at least twice as long. Cheers! :).
It may sound simple, fresh thyme leaves, fragrant lemon zest, a pinch of garlic salt and pepper, and guess what?—it is! So when grilling season comes creeping in, look. The answer is always these grilled chicken breasts. After you make them once, you'll make them again and again. I serve these with some veggies that I put on the grill with the chicken and a big salad.