Delicious Pan-fried Chicken Breasts. Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil). Find a recipe for tonight's dinner!. These chicken breasts are fast, easy, and delicious.
A perfect recipe for a busy workday dinner. Stir together flour, tarragon, salt, ginger, pepper, mustard powder, thyme, garlic powder, and oregano in a shallow bowl until well blended. Beat the egg together with the milk until smooth in a bowl. You can cook Delicious Pan-fried Chicken Breasts using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious Pan-fried Chicken Breasts
- Prepare 3 piece of chicken breasts (thawed).
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of dash of salt/ seasoning.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Bread crumbs.
Everyone seems to have their own fantastic pan-fried chicken breast recipe. So this is mine, and boy is it easy and tasty (borrowed this one from the missus!) This is also sometimes known as Chicken Milanese or Chicken Milanesa. This is a very simple fried chicken recipe with no frills and nothing complicated. Delicious Pan-fried Chicken Breasts step by step.
Delicious Pan-fried Chicken Breasts step by step
- Get three paper plates, two bowls, and a medium frying pan.
- Pour flour into a bowl, preferably a mixing bowl. Add salt, seasoning (if desired) to flour and mix..
- In the other bowl, crack eggs and beat into an egg wash..
- Take thawed chicken breasts and coat with egg. After coated with egg, roll chicken in flour and move to set aside plates..
- Pour vegetable oil into frying pan until the base is completely covered..
- Heat oil and place breaded chicken breasts into the pan. If the oil is hot enough, the chicken breading will sizzle..
- Grab a pair of tongs to set aside to turn chicken. Fry until the chicken breading is crispy looking and a dark golden brown..
- When finished, cut into halves to check if breast are fully cooked. If so , Serve and enjoy!.
Get three paper plates, two bowls, and a medium frying pan. Pour flour into a bowl, preferably a mixing bowl. Add salt, seasoning (if desired) to flour and mix. In the other bowl, crack eggs and beat into an egg wash. Take thawed chicken breasts and coat with egg.