Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts. The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs, and bake. Crispy, golden Parmesan Crusted Chicken breasts taste just like schnitzel without the carb-loaded guilt! Oven and Air Fryer methods included!
Join The Gorman Gourmet while he makes a chicken breast custed with Italian herbs and cheese. Parmesan Mayo Crusted Chicken – What's For Din'? The simplest and most savory way to dress up chicken breasts for a quick supper is just to top them with mayonnaise, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bread. You can have Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 stick of Green onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s of Lawry's Season All Salt.
- You need of Lawry's Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut oil (or whatever oil you use to fry).
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sweet Basil.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of (French's) French fried onions.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need bunch of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Campbell's cream of chicken.
Italian Bread Crumbs (I used Homemade Italian Bread Crumbs) Crusted Parmesan Chicken Breasts Instructions. Trim the fat off each chicken breast. Rinse chicken, place in a strainer to drain. For a quicker process, you may dry them by patting each chicken breast with a.
Italian parmesan crusted chicken breasts step by step
- (Assuming you have your oil pre-heating)… Clean chicken breast, removing any fat. Split the breast in half, if it isn't cut thin already. Set to the side..
- In a bowl, combine the garlic and heavy cream. Stir. Set to the side..
- In a baggie, crunch the French fried onions with bottom of butter knife or rolling pin. Set to the side..
- Combine the oregano, sweet basil, flour, parmesan cheese and the French fried onions. Mix all ingredients together, but, keep spread loosely on a plate for battering. Set to side..
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast with black pepper, cayenne pepper, garlic and season all salt..
- Dip seasoned chicken breasts into the heavy cream and garlic mix, completely submerging them..
- After dipped in cream, batter with French fried onion mix..
- Set in oil. Fry about 5 minutes each side, until golden brown on both sides..
- Once chicken is done frying, set on plate with paper towels to soak up residual oil..
- Coat top of chicken breast with Campbell's cream of chicken and chopped green onion. Serve with your favorite side. Enjoy!.
Yes — this dish is low carb, Keto-friendly, and high protein. This quick and easy recipe for crispy Parmesan chicken breasts goes well with pasta, on a salad, or even on its own. Baked Parmesan-Crusted Chicken. basil, oregano, pepper, and salt in a bowl. Dip the chicken breasts in the butter, then press into the seasoned bread crumbs. NOTE: I only had italian bread crumbs and dried herbs available but it worked out great!