Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts. Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts Tired of eating tasteless diet food. The Best Chicken Breast Pastrami Recipes on Yummly Chicken Pastrami Rolls, Grilled Chicken Breast Masada, Chicken And Beef Pastrami Salad. Bring the top and bottom flaps of the chicken up over the stuffing, slightly overlapping the.
Rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts. Trim any fat around the edges. If you wish, remove the white tendon running through the tenderloins. You can cook Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 150 grams of pastirma (dried meat).
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 of chopped green pepper.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of curry powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
Season with salt and ground black pepper. With a sharp knife, cut a pocket in the thick side of each chicken breast. Boneless breasts of chicken stuffed with a Mediterranean cheese stuffing. Serve with rice, noodles, or a great Greek salad!.
Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts step by step
- Rinse the chicken breasts very well and open a whole in them wth a sharp knife. Be carful not to open them completely..
- Cut the pastrami into very small pieces..
- Mix the pastrami with all the other ingedients and spices . Make sure that the chopped tomatoes, onions, and pepper are relatively small too..
- Stuff theses ingredients inside the chicken breasts..
- Add some curry powder on top to have some oriental flavor..
- Put it in the oven or on a grill for about 20 -35 minutes..
- Served hot with Rice, Pasta, or bread..
Couscous Stuffed Chicken Breast with Feta, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Kalamata Olives. Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts Video. Below is undoubtedly an additional video to direct you towards cooking Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts. Maybe not equivalent to the steps above, but the truth is causes it to become as alternative information or variations in cooking Pastrami stuffed boneless chicken breasts. Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves are sauteed and then simmered in a sauce of tomatoes, olives, white wine, garlic, and herbs. "This dish was absolutely terrific," says Sara S. "I tossed some fresh feta cheese over the top of it, which really added to the flavor.