Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese. Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick. I have found that some "big appetites" like a second helping of this main dish.
But if your family is like mine, they can get bored of chicken breast quickly. I am constantly looking for new, fun ways to make it. Optionally add some diced jalepeno pepper into the cream cheese as well. You can cook Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- It’s 4 of Boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pepperjack cheese, shredded.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Green onion, chopped.
- It’s 8 of pieces Bacon.
Roll Chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese. Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick. These Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a taste sensation. The combination of juicy chicken, crispy bacon, and cream cheese is the trifecta.
Bacon Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts step by step
- Cut chicken into 8 equal size pieces. Pound breast so it is about 1/4" thick..
- Mix together softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded pepperjack cheese. Put 1/4 of this mixture into the middle of each piece of chicken..
- Starting at the long side, roll chicken breast up, keeping the cheese mixture to the middle..
- Wrap 1 to 2 slices of bacon around the chicken breast, secure with toothpick, if needed..
- Place in baking pan and bake for 30 minutes at 375°F..
- Broil topside for about 5 minutes to fully brown and crisp bacon. Turn each breast over and broil for another 3 minutes or so to crisp up the bottom side. Serve immediately..
This recipe gets absolute rave reviews and is one of our most popular. How to make bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken. I prefer using prosciutto because you don't need to partially cook it before wrapping each chicken breast and you don't need toothpicks. Prosciutto, an Italian bacon, is also delicious and a refreshing change from traditional bacon. Ingredients in Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts. chicken breasts; bacon or prosciutto slices.