HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. HCG Diet guide including the phases of the HCG diet meal plan and preparing meals that fit into the high protein The HCG diet involves caloric restrictions and regular injections of the HCG hormone.
Rub chicken breast with chinese five spice. This is an easy recipe for chicken salad that is very delicious and takes just a few minutes to make. You can use this dressing for a salad or as a marinade. You can have HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad
- You need 200 grams of mixed veggies: lettuce, tomato, red sweet pepper.
- You need 100 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of spices: salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of small lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of water.
The orange flavor is bright and fresh! Learn the clever hCG Diet food swaps that can help you to cut fat and cut calories from all the foods you make. Mix broth and lemon juice in small bowl, dip chicken in this mixture and coat chicken with herb mixture. Add remaining liquid, a little at a time, if chicken dries out while baking.
HCG diet meal 2: chicken breast and salad instructions
- Heat a pan then place chicken breast directly on the pan with no oils. cook on both sides by flipping fast so it doesn't burn, add salt at this point. add 1 cup of water and cover to broil seasoned chicken breast (look at meal 1 for recipe for seasoning and no salt added at that point) for about 20 minutes on low heat..
- Weigh 200 grams if chopped veggies. im eating a salad so its uncooked. season with lemon, salt, pepper. here my veggies made 268 grams. but the chicken was less than 100 grams..
- Update on HCG drops diet, although they were amazing for both rounds I had to stop using them. I got breast pains every time I tried but it was nothing serious, so be careful that by time your body might not accept it..
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts; Garlic powder; Onion powder; Soy sauce; Directions: In zip lock bag add onion powder, garlic powder soy sauce and chicken. HCG Triumph is the leader in HCG Diet Drops and support products. This recipe is definitely a treat and it is perfect for lunches on the go! A change in your menu will help to prevent any cheating. Try not to move them around too much.