Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Wash chicken and cut into strips. Season with your favorite seasoning. ie: Tony's Cajun Seasoning.
Place reversible rack in pot in the higher position. With an optional sprinkle of cheese on top, the end result is a one-pot Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole that looks (and tastes) like you spent hours slaving over a hot stove! Place the chicken on top of rice mixture and season with salt and pepper (I also sprinkled some more onion powder and garlic powder on top of the chicken as well). You can have Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Chicken breast cut into thick strips.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's Cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Broccoli cut the florets and stems.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1 lb of Cheddar Cheese shredded.
- You need 1 cup of Jasmine Rice.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter or margarine cubed.
Sprinkle the breadcrumbs evenly on the top of the chicken and rice. I decided to turn this into a rice pilaf to add some extra flavor and also sear the chicken breasts before hand in a pan. Like most people I used chicken broth instead of water. Seasoned chicken cooked with a premium blend of Jasmine Rice with Red & Wild Rice, broccoli florets and cheese!
Chicken Breast, Broccoli, Jasmine Rice & Cheese step by step
- Stir occasionally 1-2 times to make sure mixture is evenly distributed in pan.
- Put in oven bake for 45-60 minutes on 375 – 400°F.
- Wash chicken and cut into strips. Season with your favorite seasoning. ie: Tony's Cajun Seasoning. Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish or aluminum pan. Take the rice, water, creams of chicken and Cheever cheese soups and mix together in the pan. Add broccoli and cheese Save a little cheese for the top. . Mix in until well disturbed through the mixture. Add butter or margarine cubed. Then add chicken then cover with remaining cheese..
- When bubbly and brown take it out and sit for 15-20 minutes. Don't over cook. 😉.
Place the chicken on the rice mixture. Sprinkle the chicken with the paprika. Layers of rice, chicken breast, a creamy soup and salsa mixture and two kinds of cheese add up to a simply yummy salsa casserole! This recipe is a family favorite because it's delicious and easily made with ingredients found in the pantry. Made-from-scratch creamy, cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole made in ONE POT on the stove!