Moist Chicken Breast. How To Cook Moist & Tender Chicken Breasts Every Time. Heavy Mason jar or wide drinking glass. This chicken breast recipe is very simple.
Chicken breasts get a bad rep for being the driest part of the beloved bird. Cooked chicken is all too often dry, bland, and rubbery, but this method will guarantee you moist, tender, and flavorful chicken breasts every time. It's a method that requires patience and trust – you can't lift the lid to check on the chicken, not even once! You can have Moist Chicken Breast using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist Chicken Breast
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
But, if you leave it alone and follow the timings, you'll have perfectly. For a long brine, mix room temperature water with the salt. Moist and Tender Chicken Breasts – It's All About The Heat. Although it sounds simple enough, cooking a lean white meat like chicken is quite frustrating.
Moist Chicken Breast step by step
- Pound the chicken breast if needed (i didn’t) because the chicken breast was only small.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan and add the olive oil.
- Add chicken breast and cook for 1 minute without moving them to get golden on one side.
- Then flip each chicken breast over and reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the pan for 10 minutes and do not open.
- After 10 minutes turn off the heat and leave chicken breast in the pan for another 10 minutes and again do not open the cover..
- After 10 minutes uncover chicken breast and it is done. Moist chicken breast ready to serve with salad,, nom nom….
Admit it – without the bones and skin to lend it flavor and moisture, how many times have you cooked up a piece of chicken breast only to end up with a rubbery and dry hunk of tasteless. This lets the juices redistribute in the chicken. They can be thrown in the oven for an easy sheet pan dinner or tossed in the slow cooker on a busy day. But when it comes to cooking chicken, sauteing it in a pan has never been my strong suit. Make this quick and easy BBQ chicken breast in the oven for those times when you want a good meal but don't feel like fussing.