Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus. The flavors in this chicken are reminiscent of the a Cacciatore, only fresher and much more fitting with spring and summer. But that Italian flare means this chicken is perfect with a sprinkling of parmesan. And don't forget the fresh parsley, it isn't just a garnish here, it enhances the brightness of the tomatoes and really makes this taste of fresh just picked vine tomatoes.
Pound out until the breast is even. Remove and cover with foil to keep warm. Add wine to the skillet and bring to a simmer. You can cook Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 8 stick of asparagus, trimmed.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of sprigs rosemary.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of white wine.
- You need 1 of balsamic vinegar.
Add cherry tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper and stir until the tomatoes are tender and starting to char and burst. Make the marinade for this chicken and tomatoes dish right in the baking dish so you can move it straight to the oven for an easy dinner.. Add cherry tomatoes and cook, stirring often or tossing in the pan, until they begin to shrivel and burst. Top chicken breasts with the tomatoes, sprinkle with.
Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus instructions
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil..
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar..
Lightly pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Season chicken breasts on both sides with pepper and onion powder, and arrange in the skillet. Pour tomatoes and reserved liquid over the chicken. Quick and healthy chicken breast with tomatoes that are in their prime ripeness end of August – beginning of September.