Stuffed chicken breast. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken breasts stuffed with a mixture of sausage, mushrooms, onion, garlic and blue cheese dressing; coated with Creole seasoning, seared and baked. These are great with sweet cornbread and your favorite style of rice!
Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. Spread mixture on the inside of chicken. You can have Stuffed chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 100 grams of bread crumbs.
- You need 75 grams of grated manchego cheese.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of water.
- Prepare 5 of slices of parma ham.
Place slice of cheese on each piece of chicken and roll. Cover chicken with flour lightly and completely. Spread bread crumb mixture over chicken; roll up. Melt remaining butter and brush over chicken.
Stuffed chicken breast step by step
- Fry the chicken, slowly. Cover it so it stays moist inside. Pre-heat the oven to 175°F C..
- Once done slice it open amd let it cool down. Meanwhile, mix the bread crumbs, the cheese, the oil and the water until you have a soft batter (I personally use more water than oil because it's healthier, but that's your decision.).
- Place one slide of ham in each half-breast and roll the it so the chicken is outside(use toothpicks so jt doesn't open) Coat it with the cheese-bread crumbs, place it on a nom-stick tray and cook it for about 20-30 mimutes or until golden brown..
If your family is tired of plain grilled or baked chicken for dinner (but you're not tired of the price and ease of it), the best way to switch things up is a stuffed chicken breast recipe. Stuffed chicken is quick, easy, and effortless-and so flavorful. The Best Baked Stuffed Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly The baking time will vary based on the thickness of the chicken. I cooked bacon half way in skillet and removed.