Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts. For the flavorful tandoori chicken marinade, you'll need a mixture of Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, garam masala (available in the spice aisle of your regular store), paprika, turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, and more. The Greek yogurt imparts so much moisture into the chicken, so definitely don't leave it out! Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes.
Rub some of yogurt mixture all over chicken; then gently separate skin from breast and rub more under skin on each side. Home » Tandoori chicken masala grilled chicken. The first time I tried Indian food was in California with my sister Misty. You can cook Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts
- Prepare 8 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tandoori bbq spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of greek yogurt.
In a large, glass dish or stainless-steel pan, combine the lemon juice, water, salt. Cooking Tandoor Recipes On The Barbecue. The secret to perfect grilled tandoori chicken is to get that barbecue as hot as you can. It is the same idea behind the way that I cook pizza on the BBQ.
Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken..
- Mix your chicken and all ingredients in a large ziploc bag..
- Keep marinated chicken in the fridge for about 4 hours..
- Heat your grill on high, then wait 8 minutes and then turn your grill to medium low heat..
- Start grilling your chicken..
- Skin side down first for about 12 minutes..
- Then flip your chicken. Grill for another 10 – 12 minutes..
These grilled chicken breasts are marinated in a flavorful buttermilk and spice mixture then placed on the grill. Reserve the marinade and brush on during the first half of cooking. Slice and serve in salads, wraps, sandwiches, or with your favorite Indian-inspired side dish.. The answer is always these grilled chicken breasts. After you make them once, you'll make them again and again.