Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2. Whisk butter, honey, mustard, salt, and curry powder together in a bowl until smooth; pour sauce evenly over chicken. Honey Dijon Baked Chicken Split bone-in chicken breasts are baked with a delicious mixture of honey, spicy mustard, and curry powder, for a super everyday meal. This chicken is absolutely delicious with cooked kale or chard and baked potatoes.
This is an easy recipe to cut in half to serve a smaller family. Honey Baked Chicken Breast Salad Jenn's Blah Blah Blog. water, curry powder, salt, honey, mustard, melted butter, boneless skinless chicken breasts. Expert Tips Chicken breast is a lean protein that supplies amino acids that give structure to the body in skin, cell membranes and muscles. You can have Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2
- Prepare 2 of jumbo chicken breasts; bone-in.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of peanut oil; as needed.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook and stir over low heat until well blended and heated through. Place chicken pieces in a shallow baking pan, skin side up. Combine the melted butter or margarine, honey, mustard, salt and curry powder and pour the mixture over the chicken. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley.
Honey Baked Chicken Breast #2 step by step
- Toss chicken with enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices. Bake at 325° for approximately 50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 160°. Glaze breasts with plenty of honey. Continue cooking until thermometer reaches 165°, approximately 5-10 more minutes..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, EVOO, flavored olive oils, rosemary, thyme, parsley, cilantro, lavender, sesame seeds, maple.
I made this last night; it was a big hit with my boyfriend. I used more honey and pepper flakes, and about half of the soy sauce. How to make Honey Garlic Chicken Breast. Turn chicken to coat in the amazing honey garlic sauce. I've made this recipe several times and my family enjoys it.