Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts. Smoked Bacon Wrapped Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breasts. If your family needs a break from hum-drum chicken dinners, try throwing in some bacon. Savory and packed with addictive salty-sweet vibes, this Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe features boneless, skinless chicken breasts wrapped in slices of bacon and rubbed with a brown sugar spice mix.
Place chicken breasts in bottom of pan & sprinkle with pepper if desired. If using peppered bacon, eliminate the pepper as it can become overly peppered. Remove the chicken from the pan & place to the side while preparing the remaining ingredients. You can cook Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts
- It’s 2 large of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 lb of thick sliced bacon.
- Prepare 4 slice of swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 of spices whatever u like.
Delicious chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and smothered with BBQ sauce and Cheddar cheese. Boneless skinless chicken breasts stay moist and flavorful when wrapped in bacon and roasted. Plus, a filling of cream cheese flavored with onions, garlic and Worcestershire sauce infuses the meat. Take your typical weeknight meal up a notch with this easy recipe for cheese-stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon.
Bacon wrapped swiss chicken breasts instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Pound chicken breast til thin.
- Lay two pieces swiss on each breast.
- Fold over use a toothpick to hold closed.
- Take pieces of the bacon and wrap around breast til covered probably four pieces depending on size of breast.
- Lightly oil baking dish and put wrapped breasts in it.
- Cook for 45 min to one hour….enjoy.
This dish looks like it was made by a pro, but we promise, even novice cooks and throw this together—it's really that easy! Top with two slices of bacon for each chicken breast, then top each with one slice of swiss cheese. Serve immediately and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley if desired. Bacon Wrapped Smoked Chicken Breasts looks visually impressive, and they are fairly easy to make. Two thin strips of bacon are simply wrapped around the breast and secured with toothpicks prior to cooking.