Stuffed chicken breast. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken breasts stuffed with a mixture of sausage, mushrooms, onion, garlic and blue cheese dressing; coated with Creole seasoning, seared and baked. These are great with sweet cornbread and your favorite style of rice!
Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. Spread mixture on the inside of chicken. You can have Stuffed chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh spinach, stems removed.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of fresh mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of mixed Italian blend of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of panko for coating chicken breast.
Place slice of cheese on each piece of chicken and roll. Cover chicken with flour lightly and completely. Spread bread crumb mixture over chicken; roll up. Melt remaining butter and brush over chicken.
Stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Heat saute pan add olive oil..
- Saute garlic & add mushrooms, cook for a couple minutes..
- Season with salt & pepper..
- Add spinach cook til wilted..
- Reseason with salt & pepper..
- Remove from heat & stir in cheese..
- Let cool..
- Make slit in the middle of chicken breast..
- Season with salt & pepper on both sides of chicken breast..
- Add 2 tablespoons of spinach stuffing to each chicken breast..
- Coat both sides with panko, place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil over top of chicken breast..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked..
If your family is tired of plain grilled or baked chicken for dinner (but you're not tired of the price and ease of it), the best way to switch things up is a stuffed chicken breast recipe. Stuffed chicken is quick, easy, and effortless-and so flavorful. The Best Baked Stuffed Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly The baking time will vary based on the thickness of the chicken. I cooked bacon half way in skillet and removed.