Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Oven Fried Provolone Stuffed Chicken Breasts. It's no secret, we do love our fried chicken in the South.
I prepared this oven fried gooey cheese filled chicken for my son's birthday dinner. Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat until hot. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly oil the foil with the olive oil. You can cook Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast
- You need of Ingredients.
- Prepare 4 medium of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 8 of baby portabella mushrooms sliced kind of thick.
- It’s 1 packages of of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 1 box of of Shake and Bake extra crispy.
- It’s 1 of Your choice of cheese (I used Sargento tastings Bruschetta Jack. It's great in it".
- It’s 1 tbsp of of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of of parsley.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of Marinade.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of of meat tenderizer.
- It’s 1 dash of of salt and pepper.
Divide the cheese and cooked/crumbled bacon evenly among the cavities of each chicken breast. Season the chicken evenly on both sides with the Creole seasoning, salt, and pepper. Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step. Make your marinade in a freezer bag and place the pounded chicken breast inside.
Oven Fried Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- Pound the chicken with a meat mallet until it is about 1/4 itch thick..
- Make your marinade in a freezer bag and place the pounded chicken breast inside. For a better outcome, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator over night. If you're in a rush just squeeze the chicken around in the bag for a few minutes..
- After your chicken has marinated set it aside and preheat your oven for 400 Degreez. In a saute pan bring a little olive oil to medium high heat.
- Add your sliced mushrooms to the saute pan and season with a little salt and pepper. After the mushrooms have slightly browned and became tender add 1/4 cup of the wine and let it cook until the wine has evaporated. After that, remove the mushrooms from the heat and set aside..
- In another saute pan bring a some olive oil to medium-high heat, and add the garlic to the pan and let it cook until slightly brown. After that add the bag of spinach to the pan and let it cook down and season with a little salt and pepper and set aside..
- Put the shake and bake in a large bowl or plate and add the Italian seasoning and parsley to it.
- Divide your spinach and mushrooms in fourths. Roll the mushrooms and spinach with a couple slices of cheese and your chicken breast and use toothpicks to keep it shut..
- Roll the Chicken in the shake and bake until fully covered. Grease the bottom of a baking dish with the butter then place the chicken rolls in the dish and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
For a better outcome, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator over night. We already know that "frying" chicken in the oven is much easier than on the stove, but this recipe takes "easy" to a whole new level! After letting butter melt with oil in a baking pan in the oven, chicken breasts are dredged in seasoned flour and then simply placed in the pan to "fry" in the oven. The coating gets nice and crispy while the inside stays juicy and tender. The Best Stuffed Fried Chicken Recipes on Yummly