Caramelized chicken breasts. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. My love for cajun food and candied bacon was the birth of this amazing dish. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
Remove chicken breasts from brine and rinse under cold water. With this one-pan recipe, your guests will fight for every last little cherry tomato and olive, whose flavors get insanely rich from all the caramelizing in the pan. And if you thought this dish. You can cook Caramelized chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramelized chicken breasts
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of steak seasoning (I used Montreal).
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Remove the chicken from the pan and add the brown sugar to the pan. Allow the sugar to melt about half way and add the cream. Bring to a bubble and add chicken back to pan In a large skillet, brown chicken in butter; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute onion until tender.
Caramelized chicken breasts instructions
- Pound chicken to 1/4" thickness.
- Combine brown sugar, steak seasoning, and garlic. Mix well. Press into both sides of chicken..
- Heat butter and oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breasts until done, about 3-4 minutes a side..
When chicken was just about done, piled on the onions, then the cheese and topped it with the chopped bacon. Covered for a few minutes, cheese melted with bacon bits mixed in. Sprinkle chicken with salt and lemon pepper. Caramelized onions make a terrific addition to a wide variety of dishes. The browning eliminates the sour flavor, replacing it with both a savory and sweet touch.