Aysha's stuffed chicken breast. Lay a chicken breast flat onto your work surface. Repeat with the remaining chicken breast. Stuff chicken breasts evenly with the vegetable mixture.
The baking time will vary based on the thickness of the chicken. Our Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Stuffing recipe isn't dry as it's baked in chicken broth and at the end, topped with a homemade chicken gravy! Spinach stuffed chicken breast with artichokes is an easy way to make a cheap staple stand out. You can have Aysha's stuffed chicken breast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aysha's stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 oz of pepper jack cheese (can use up to 6oz).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen spinach, thawed and drained (fresh cooked).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of lots of toothpicks.
I could eat this Stuffed Chicken Breast every single day! It's super tender, tastes fantastic, and is a healthy meal all by itself. Spread bread crumb mixture over chicken; roll up. Melt remaining butter and brush over chicken.
Aysha's stuffed chicken breast step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a medium bowl combine the pepper jack cheese, spinach, salt and pepper.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture onto each chicken breast. Roll each chicken breast and fasten the seams with toothpicks. (This part requires a lil bit of skill I used about 8 toothpicks in each roll to ensure none of the filling seeps out.).
- Brush each chicken breast with the olive oil. Sprinkle the cajun seasoning evenly over all. Sprinkle any remaining spinach and cheese on top of chicken (optional).
- Place the chicken seam side up onto a tin foil-lined baking sheet (for easy cleanup).
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove toothpicks before serving. Serve whole or slice into medallions.
The Best Baked Stuffed Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly Easy Shredded Chicken Breast Hack, Skinnytaste Stuffed Chicken Breast With Pears And Brie, Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast Southwest Stuffed Chicken Breast There's so much going on in this chicken breast, and we're totally down with it. Get the recipe from The Cozy Apron. You're likely to find a lot of herb stuffed chicken breast recipes out there, but this chicken leek recipe is totally unique. It makes great use of leeks, an aromatic that's uncommon on the dinner table, but easy to find. —Shirley Glaab, Hattiesburg, Mississippi If your family is tired of plain grilled or baked chicken for dinner (but you're not tired of the price and ease of it), the best way to switch things up is a stuffed chicken breast recipe.