Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. These chicken breasts are stuffed with a mixture of sharp Cheddar cheese, broccoli, and rice, and may just remind you of a deliciously, cheesy bowl of broccoli and cheese soup. Easy Cheesy Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe The ultimate in a versatile recipe, these breasts are stuffed with not one but three kinds of cheese, chopped roasted pecans, and fresh herbs.
Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breasts are SO EASY to make. So really, if you're looking for an easy dinner tonight, you have no excuse! Run to the store, and get the ingredients you need. You can have Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts
- You need 1 of LARGE whole chicken breast, divided into 2 pieces.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese, divided.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 jar of or can marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Toss a few cranberries in for some gorgeous color. Scoop one-quarter of the filling into each breast. Cheesy Potato Stuffed Chicken Breasts ©Eazy Peazy Mealz by EazyPeazyMealz.com Pin it to your Weeknight Dinner board to SAVE it for later! Hey everyone it's Alli from Tornadough Alli again!
Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts step by step
- Take one lobe of Breast and cut it in half long ways. Stand it on its cut side and using the tip of your knife, cut a slit down the length of it but not all the way through. Open it up and make a nice pocket. Do the same thing with the other lobe of chicken. You’ll end up with 4 pieces. Season pieces inside and out with salt and pepper. Set in a sprayed baking dish with half jar of marinara in the bottom. Preheat your oven to 375..
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, seasonings, beaten egg and beat on high til smooth and well mixed. Stir in 1 cup of white cheddar. Distribute cheese mixture evenly among the breasts, filling each pocket. They will be very full. Sprinkle last cup of white cheddar and a little paprika over each and cover with foil. TIP: spray your foil with nonstick spray and your cheese won’t stick when you take it off..
- Bake covered for about 30 minutes. Uncover and let brown for about 10 minutes more. We hade buttered noodles and green peas with ours..
I've been having so much fun sharing some of my favorite recipes with you here on Rachael's amazing blog! Even picky eaters are going to love this stuffed chicken recipe. The combination of cheese is very savory and flavorful. There's just enough fresh garlic to add a pop of flavor but not be overpowering. Rolling the chicken in melted butter, then coating with bread crumbs, crisps up when baked and helps to keep the chicken breasts juicy.