Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast. Take your typical weeknight meal up a notch with this easy recipe for cheese-stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon. This dish looks like it was made by a pro, but we promise, even novice cooks and throw this together—it's really that easy! Starring a stuffing mixture of gooey Gruyère cheese, bacon and chopped mushrooms, this bacon-wrapped meal promises rave reviews from everyone at the.
Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick. Carefully wrap the chicken breast with bacon. p.s. I have found that some "big appetites" like a second helping of this main dish. You can cook Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 4 of thinly sliced chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Bacon.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Clove.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Mozzarella.
- You need 1/3 of Pepper chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1/3 of Onion chopped very small.
Be prepared and make plenty of bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts to go around! Pepper both sizes of the breast for a medium coating. not really thick but not light either. This bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast is the solution to the dry meat issue. The creamy three cheese filling provides plenty of flavor and moisture on the inside of the chicken and the bacon on the outside keeps the chicken from drying out.
Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast instructions
- Cut each chicken breast in half..
- Season chicken breast with the salt, pepper and garlic..
- Mix the cheeses, onion and pepper in a separate dish..
- Take each slice of the chicken breast and fill with the cheeses onion and pepper mixture, roll up, and wrap with one slice of bacon..
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Put tooth picks on both ends of the chicken breasts and put in oven..
- Wait 30 minutes, turn over each roll up and leave for another 15 minutes. If there is any drainage take it out before putting it back in the oven..
- When you are done you can serve with whatever you want or cut in half leaving in the toothpicks and serving as an appetizer with bbq or ranch dipping sauce on the side..
Make a pocket in each of the chicken breasts by slicing down one side, making sure to not slice all the way through. The pocket opening should be completely covered. Bacon wrapped chicken breast with cheese is a superb and delicious combination. The only ingredients required are garlic powder, bacon, chicken breast, cheese, sugar, salt, and pepper. Most likely you will have these in your … "These chicken breasts stuffed with ricotta cheese, spinach, and wrapped with bacon are a sure-fire way to impress," says Kitty KaBoom, the recipe submitter.