Chicken Breasts with Garlic and Herbed Goat Cheese. Good olive oil This recipe is EXCELLENT! I added a few leaves of shredded fresh spinach to the inside of each chicken breast. The goat cheese made the chicken incredibly tender.
Add salt, pepper, and chicken seasoning to both sides of the breasts. Heat oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts is EXCELLENT! You can cook Chicken Breasts with Garlic and Herbed Goat Cheese using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breasts with Garlic and Herbed Goat Cheese
- Prepare of Chicken.
- It’s 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare 6 oz of garlic and herbed spreadable cheese.
- You need 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly ground peppercorn.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Peas.
- Prepare 3 cup of English peas.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet cream butter.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mediterranean Sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground peppercorn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of goat cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmegiano-reggiano cheese.
In this best recipes with chicken, i added a few leaves of shredded fresh spinach to the inside of each chicken breast. Garlic & Herb Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe features robust flavours treated with the utmost delicacy. Place a generous tablespoon of the cheese mixture between the skin and the meat of each breast. Replace the skin over the cheese and tuck all the edges of the meat and skin under to form a neat package.
Chicken Breasts with Garlic and Herbed Goat Cheese step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Remove white papery skin from garlic head but do not separate or peel the individual cloves..
- Wrap garlic in foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour..
- Separate cloves and squeeze to extract the pulp. Discard skins..
- Combine pulp and spreadable cheese and stir well..
- Cut a horizontal slit in the chicken breasts but not all the way through and open like a book..
- Spread the garlic-cheese mixture on the breasts and fold to retain their original shape. You can secure the chicken shut with toothpicks or cooking twine; mine was fine with no securing..
- Add salt, pepper, and chicken seasoning to both sides of the breasts..
- Heat oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add chicken the the pan and cook 2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned..
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 165°F; let stand for 5 minutes..
- While the chicken is baking, add butter to a sauce pan over medium-low heat..
- Add peas to the pan..
- Season with salt and pepper; stir to mix elements together..
- Add the goat cheese and mix until slightly melted and incorporated..
- Add the rest of the cheese and stir until melted..
- Place the peas on the plate and top with the chicken..
- Served hot and enjoy..
Arrange the breasts in a large roasting pan. Brush the chicken with the olive oil. This recipe is a classic example of cooking by feel. I had some goat cheese left over from an appetizer, and I found fresh, green garlic at the farmer's market. So I came up with a way to use them together — stuffed inside some bone-in chicken breasts.