Pan-seared Chicken Breast. Heat a skillet over medium high heat. This simple recipe for pan seared chicken breast is hands down the best way to cook chicken breast, and it couldn't be simpler. With just a few simple tips, I'll teach you how to make perfectly juicy, flavorful chicken on the stove for an easy dinner any night of the week.
Yes, we know there are countless ways to make chicken – baked chicken, grilled chicken, Instant Pot Chicken, Sous Vide Chicken, so why pan seared chicken? Fast: In less than half an hour you can have a beautiful dinner whipped up that the. Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts have a crunchy crust and lots of flavor from Italian seasoning! You can cook Pan-seared Chicken Breast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan-seared Chicken Breast
- Prepare 1 packages of Boneless Chicken Breast or Thighs.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 of EVOO (extra virgin olive oil).
- You need 1 each of Green, red, & yellow Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
This easy chicken recipe turns out excellent every single time! Easy pan-seared chicken breasts is one of my favorite ways to make chicken. You pan fry chicken right in the skillet. So that you can enjoy crunchy crust and lots of flavor!
Pan-seared Chicken Breast instructions
- preheat skillet to medium heat. Then add EVOO..
- After cleaning & preparing meat, season with sea salt & black pepper. You can use Lawry's seasoned salt as well. You may also add a dash of herbs like Parsley or cilantro..
- By now, if you moved quickly with seasoning, your skillet should be ready. Place chicken in pan. Brown on both sides. Turn down heat (just a lil) add sliced peppers and onions. Cover & let simmer until done..
- This will be great with rice!.
Chef John's "pan-roasted" chicken breasts are fast, easy, and delicious. Leaving the skin on adds a lot of flavor and keeps the chicken juicy. How to Sear (Pan Sear) a Chicken Breast. It's a common myth, that searing "seals" in the juices. Pour enough olive oil into the frying pan to generously coat the bottom.