Chicken Breast with Tumeric (Kurkuma) and Dill. Great recipe for Chicken Breast with Tumeric (Kurkuma) and Dill. Here is how you achieve it. Chicken thighs are braised, slowly simmered with fresh dill in broth with a healthy does of anti-inflammatory turmeric spice.
The secret to these five-star chicken breasts is a simple, flavorful marinade of turmeric, rosemary, garlic, lime juice and olive oil. Most importantly, as with all white meat chicken, don't overcook it or you'll end up with well-seasoned shoe leather. Turmeric, which is an amazing anti-inflammatory, gives this chicken a bright beautiful yellow color. You can cook Chicken Breast with Tumeric (Kurkuma) and Dill using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Breast with Tumeric (Kurkuma) and Dill
- It’s 250 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Turmeric (Kurkuma).
- Prepare 1 of Dried dill.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 5 of potatos.
- Prepare 5 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 of Lettuce Lollo Rosso.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
The yellow really pops if you sprinkle some fresh green herbs on top for presentation. You can also serve this chicken on top of a green salad which will have the same eye-popping effect. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic, honey, oyster sauce, turmeric powder, cayenne pepper and salt to the chicken, stir to combine well.
Chicken Breast with Tumeric (Kurkuma) and Dill instructions
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes and salt it.
- Add spice and mix thoroughly : Tumeric (Kurkuma) and dried dill..
- Onto pan give few olive oil and heat up.
- Fry mixed chicken breast about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile make your favorite potato's side order.
- Plate decorate with sliced tomato and lettuce..
- Add all onto plate and give butter onto potatos..
- Enjoy your meal.
Heat up a skillet (cast-iron preferred) on medium heat and add the oil. Fresh lemon and dill create a quick Greek-inspired pan sauce for simple sautéed chicken breasts. Make it a meal: Serve with roasted broccoli and whole-wheat orzo. Toss the chicken in the marinade and leave aside. Brush the chicken (under the skin) with soy sauce.