Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce. Great recipe for Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce. First attempt and it was out of the park. Tanginess of tamarind much smoother than lemons and is tempered by its sweetness.
Roasted Chicken Breast with Mushroom Wine Reduction Sauce. chicken breast, honey, sprinkle of herbes de provence or mix herbs, paprika or curry powder, garlic powder or finely chopped garlic, salt and pepper, butter to sear, large white mushrooms. Chicken Breast Adobo step by step. In a bowl, combine light soy sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, star anise, bay leaf, mix well and set aside. You can cook Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast, boneless.
- Prepare 1 tsp of himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- You need 6 of tamarinds, fresh.
- You need 1 of habanero pepper, medium.
- You need 1 tbsp of coconut oil, organic.
- It’s 1 cup of Tuscan kale.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes.
In a pan, saute ginger and garlic with oil, and add the. Slice onion, red pepper and big bok choy leaves into small pieces. Saute them until veggies are soft, and season with salt and pepper. Turn off stove and using the remaining heat, mix in cream cheese.
Sauteed chicken breast in tamarind habanero reduction sauce instructions
- Peel tamarinds and remove seeds..
- Bring water and salt to a boil..
- Add tamarind pulp and seeds from habanero pepper..
- Slice rest of pepper and put aside..
- Bring ingredients to a boil and reduce water over medium meat..
- Mash tamarind pulp while reducing to loosen flesh..
- Heat coconut oil in sautee pan over medium high heat..
- Strain reduction into hot pan, using back of spoon to push through most of the tamarind flesh..
- After reducing sauce to a syrupy consistency, add chicken breast and sautee over medium heat, turning half way..
- Plate chicken over Tuscan kale and garnish with habanero pepper strips and cherry tomatoes..
- Spoon remaining sauce over chicken..
Cut slits into the chicken breast, don't cut all the way through, but try to cut deep as possible. Fill the slits with the veggies cream cheese. I'm making this for a Chicken Ballotine I'm working on. Fish in Spicy Tamarind Sauce (Asam Pedas). and Spicy Tamarind Sauce (Asam Pedas). See recipes for Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings too..