Drunk Chicken Breasts. Great recipe for Drunk Chicken Breasts. Another one of those one-pot, no-hassle meals you can do to impress that special someone, or to tell them how much they mean to you! The name comes from the fact that the chicken is drowned in white wine and then left to soak it.
Remove excess fat and leave skin on. Lift skin from breast and thigh areas, slide bay leaves under skin. Olive oil; Chicken breasts; Kosher salt; Ground black pepper; Onion; Garlic; Red wine; Chicken broth; Tomato paste; How to Braise Chicken. You can have Drunk Chicken Breasts using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drunk Chicken Breasts
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, no skin, no bone.
- It’s 6 of roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of herb mix (if you have Penzey's "Mural of Flavor", use that, it works wonders! — plus it eliminates the need for salt).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peach flavored wine cooler.
Heat oil and sear seasoned chicken breasts until golden brown. Add onion and garlic and sauté. Deglaze pan with wine, add remaining ingredients and bring to. Remove the pan from the oven, and remove the vegetables from around the chicken.
Drunk Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wash and dice the tomatoes, place them in your baking pan..
- Add oil, herb mix, garlic powder, cloves, bay leaves, and pepper..
- Place chicken breasts on top..
- Pour wine and wine cooler into the pan. It should just barely cover the chicken..
- Place in oven and cook for half an hour..
- Serve with a neutral starch, such as white rice, boiled potatoes or polenta. It will help soak up the juices. Those juices!!!.
Next, slide the bottom-end of the chicken over the can of beer. While holding the beer can and the chicken, gently place on the foil-covered grill. Wipe the chicken inside and out with paper towels. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large heavy-duty plastic bag set over a bowl. This Grilled Chicken Seasoning blend works great on all types of chicken – breasts, thighs or even a whole chicken.