chicken breast sandwich. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. These sandwiches are great when you want a quick supper, but not something from the freezer. Firmly pound chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to an even thickness.
The best recipes are made right at home including our version of a crispy chicken sandwich! I love fried chicken and in sandwich form with garden fresh tomatoes is no exception. I do suggest adding ground black pepper to the flour mixture. You can cook chicken breast sandwich using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken breast sandwich
- It’s 1 can of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of paprika for color.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 dash of chives.
- You need 1 of hotsauce (optional).
- Prepare 2 slice of cheese.
Chicken breasts tend to to huge I cut mine in half and then filleted them in half to create thinner pieces of chicken. Serve with cold slaw and you have a winner! Made this chicken by the recipe except I salted the chicken breasts just a little before I coated it with the first flour. It is a really good easy recipe.
chicken breast sandwich step by step
- drain the chicken breast put in a bowl just like you would do for a tuna fish sandwich…then add the salt,black pepper,chives,paprika..chopped the small onion very fine it gives that little crunch.
- for a little kick you can add some hotsauce!!!.. toast bread then serve with your toppings of choice.
I didn't make sandwiches I served it just as a piece of fried chicken with sides. Pound chicken with a meat mallet to flatten slightly; sprinkle both sides with dressing mix. You can use any type of bread or roll for this sandwich. We like the ciabatta, but have used other breads and rolls, whatever I might have handy. You can also pan fry the chicken if you can't get to a grill.—Debbie Speckmeyer, Lakewood, California Grilling Chicken.