Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, and flour. Cover the chicken breasts with flour on all sides. Heat the olive oil in a skillet and add the garlic.
Once chicken is nearly done, remove from skillet. Add wine to skillet and stir. Cook the chicken breasts, turning once. You can cook Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay
- You need 3 tbsp of clarified butter (melted).
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of to taste- salt.
- It’s 1 of to taste- ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of as needed- ap flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of minced shallots.
- It’s 12 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 4 oz of chardonay wine.
- Prepare 6 oz of chicken stock.
- You need 6 oz of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsely.
When chicken is cooked, set aside and keep warm. Pour out any excess oil in the pan, leaving the crispy bits. Return the pan to the stove top. Pour the white wine into the pan and deglaze it, scraping all the crispy bits off the bottom of the pan.
Sautéed Chicken Breast Chardonay step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- preheat a saute pan oven medium heat..
- add the butter & heat until it shimmers.
- dry the chicken w/ paper towels, season, tredge in flour, shake off the excess.
- place minced shallots in butter , cook 2-3 min..
- place chicken in pan with shallots , cook both sides evenly 3-5 min until both sides are golden brown.
- loosely cover pan with tin foil or parchment paper, take pan with chicken and place in oven to finish cooking. 5-10 min.
- remove pan and place back on stove top. remove chicken, reserve in warm place and keep cover with tin foil.
- heat the pan over medium heat, add wine to deglaze. reduce by half.
- add chicken stock, reduce by half..
- add mushrooms while reducing.
- incorporate heavy cream, bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer.
- when the sauce has thickened pour it over the chicken..
- sprinkle with chopped parsely and serve. enjoy!.
Chicken contains high amounts of protein, iron and calcium. It has a mild, slightly sweet flavor that is enhanced when the exterior of the meat is crisped. Sauteing creates a crunchy, brown crust that locks in moisture. Sauteed chicken goes well with rich-tasting white wine sauce drizzled over the top. The chicken was golden and beautiful.