green chile stuffed chicken breast. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. How to Make Green Chiles Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast. If your skillet isn't oven-safe, line a small baking dish with parchment paper.
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, green chilies, chili powder, salt and pepper. Place a generous dollop on each flattened chicken breast, then roll up. Place chicken in crockpot, seam side down. You can cook green chile stuffed chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of green chile stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 5 each of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 packages of pepper bacon.
- Prepare 4 each of green chile; deseeded.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken rub;or any seasoning you like.
- You need 1 box of toothpicks.
Top chicken breast rolls with remaining cheese mixture, soup and enchilada sauce. Make a deep cut into the side of each chicken breast half to form a pocket or 'purse'. Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken is a nice change from basic oven baked chicken breast. You get a chicken breast bursting with melted cheese and flavor.
green chile stuffed chicken breast step by step
- preheat oven 375;line baking sheet with foil spray with pam.
- pound chicken breast to one fourth inch thick; all five.
- rub breasts with seasoning.
- divide cheese among chicken;add chopped green chile.
- roll breast up with bacon secure with tooth picks.
- place on baking sheet cook 40 min til no longer pink.
Stuffed chicken can be flavored in so many ways depending on what you decide to mix in with the cream cheese. Green Chile and Cheese are the flavors in this stuffed. Sprinkle the top of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and chipotle powder (if using). In a small non-stick skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Chicken breast stuffed with green chile, cheddar cheese and cilantro, in a savory tomatillo sauce.