Stuffed Chicken Breast. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken breasts stuffed with a mixture of sausage, mushrooms, onion, garlic and blue cheese dressing; coated with Creole seasoning, seared and baked. These are great with sweet cornbread and your favorite style of rice!
Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. Spread mixture on the inside of chicken. You can have Stuffed Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 6 of boneless chicken breast butterflied.
- You need 1 of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 of roll of Jimmy Deans Sage sausage.
- Prepare 1 large of vadalia onion.
- It’s 1 large of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of red pepper.
- You need 2 cup of of thinly slice cabbage (optional).
- You need 15 of toothpicks.
Place slice of cheese on each piece of chicken and roll. Cover chicken with flour lightly and completely. Spread bread crumb mixture over chicken; roll up. Melt remaining butter and brush over chicken.
Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- preheat oven to 375.
- get your butcher to butterfly your chicken breast or do it yourself..
- sprinkle lemon pepper on both side of your chicken breast..
- put sage sausage, veggies and cabbage (optional) in the middle of the chicken breast..
- roll the chicken breast and hold in place by using toothpicks.
- spray a glass cooking dish with cooking spray and lay chicken in dish..
- cook until golden brown. ( about 30-40 mins).
- remove from oven and serve immidiately. this recipe is also great for butterflied pork chops..
If your family is tired of plain grilled or baked chicken for dinner (but you're not tired of the price and ease of it), the best way to switch things up is a stuffed chicken breast recipe. Stuffed chicken is quick, easy, and effortless-and so flavorful. The Best Baked Stuffed Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly The baking time will vary based on the thickness of the chicken. I cooked bacon half way in skillet and removed.