Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto. Season the chicken breasts all over with the salt and pepper. Transfer the chicken to a gallon-size resealable freezer bag. Massage the chicken through the plastic bag to evenly distribute the herbs.
Chicken breast recipes are a dime a dozen on the internet but if you're looking for an easy, simple and drop-dead-delicious way to cook chicken breasts quickly, you've found it! Move chicken around the skillet using tongs, holding the chicken up against the side of the skillet to get an even brown color on all edges. Flip chicken over and remove the bones. You can have Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto
- Prepare of Lemon chicken with herbs & pesto stuffed in puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of green thyme.
- It’s 1 small of amount of wild thyme.
- You need 1 small of amount of rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 kg of Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1 tsp of pesto sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 500 grams of puff pastry.
- It’s 1 of lemon and its peel.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen beans.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sour cream.
Easy Lemon Herb Baked Chicken Breast is a quick meal that is healthy and oh so delicious! It is perfect for busy schedules or just because it is so good! Chicken is awesome for a quick meal and healthy protein. It can be dressed in so many different ways.
Lemon Chicken Breast with Herbs & Basillic Pesto instructions
- cut the chicken breast into cubes and marinate with the lemon juice, lemon peel, herbs, and garlic fie about 1hour.
- Add one table spoon of EVOO to a pan, then add the chicken and stir until it is cooked..
- Add pesto sauce and a punch of salt, as desired then add sour cream and stir for 5more minutes, then add the chopped mushrooms and the green beans.
- preheat the oven to 180°C, then stuff the chicken into the puff pastry and bake for about 25min, then serve hot.
We love this lemon herb recipe because it has a little tang and is also savory and filling. When the chicken is done, remove to a plate and tent to keep warm. Return the chicken breasts to the pan and turn to coat with the sauce. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat dry. Add the chicken breasts and turn to coat well.