Honey and mustard chicken breasts. In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika, and parsley. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Combine the mustard, honey, garlic powder, and olive oil in a medium mixing bowl or shallow baking dish.
Place chicken in skillet on med heat and cover. Tender and juicy Baked Chicken Breasts with a delicious honey mustard sauce takes only minutes to make! Baked Chicken couldn't be any easier to prepare for a quick and easy dinner idea! You can have Honey and mustard chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey and mustard chicken breasts
- It’s 3/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of mustard Dijon if possible.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 4 large of chicken breasts.
Smothered in a Honey Mustard Sauce with a kick of lemon juice, this will become your new favourite chicken breast recipe! This Healthy Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts recipe makes an easy, flavorful chicken dinner that is perfect for busy weeknights and meal prep. It pairs perfectly with steamed vegetables, pasta or rice to make a satisfying meal that the whole family will love! Learn how to make homemade baked chicken breasts with this quick and easy recipe.
Honey and mustard chicken breasts instructions
- Bake in a preheated oven 375°F or 190c for 35 mins basting frequently with the sauce.
- mix honey, melted butter, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place the breasts in a greaseproof baking dish and pour mixture over chicken leave to soak for ten mins.
- serve over boiled rice or noodles.
These Baked Chicken Breasts in Honey mustard sauce recipe is the perfect way to make healthy, super juicy and tasty chicken breasts in the oven. The ingredients you'll need for this easy honey mustard chicken recipe are: two types of mustard, honey, chicken breasts (I used breast tenders), broccoli florets, salt and pepper, and olive oil. First, whisk together the honey and mustards until combined. Set this aside for the time being, as you'll be adding it to the chicken later. Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Breast with a touch of lemon, an absolutely delicious, low-carb and healthy meal for two.