Ritz Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast. Dip each chicken breast into the eggs and then into the crumb mixture to completely coat the chicken. Place Ritz crackers in the blender and blend until finer than breadcrumbs. Melt butter completely (I microwave it).
Mix egg, milk, salt, pepper, garlic salt and Italian oregeno together in one bowl. Mix together and smash Ritz Crackers and bread crums. Dip chicken into egg mixture first then into the bread crum mix. You can have Ritz Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ritz Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast
- It’s 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s 10 small of Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare 4 of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian Oregeno.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread crums.
This Ritz cracker chicken made with boneless, skinless chicken breasts tastes like a super fancy chicken nugget – kid friendly, easy, and baked up with the crackers, keeps the chicken super moist and juicy. No eggs, no mayo needed for a perfect breast every time. The chicken breast can be boneless or it can not be boneless. It can be bought as a whole or it can be bought sliced.
Ritz Breaded Boneless Chicken Breast instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- Mix egg, milk, salt, pepper, garlic salt and Italian oregeno together in one bowl.
- Mix together and smash Ritz Crackers and bread crums.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture first then into the bread crum mix. Repeat step for full coverage.
- Cook in oven on grease sheet for 25 minutes.
Chicken Wing – Chicken wings are perhaps one of the most enjoys parts of the chicken. You can enjoy them baked or fried and add the delicious sauce. Otherwise, chicken wings can also be left plain. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. This ritz cracker chicken makes the perfect easy supper.