Garlic Butter Chicken Breast. Garlic butter baked chicken breasts have the potential of becoming my favorite recipe of the year. And it all starts with the humble chicken breast. Season it with the kitchen usuals – dried thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, and a hint of paprika along with the staple salt and pepper.
Using a spoon, pour some of the butter sauce left in the skillet onto the chicken breast before serving.. These garlic butter pan fried chicken breasts have a light but crisp outside and a tender juicy inside. They're perfectly seared and delicious served with just about anything! You can have Garlic Butter Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of a little water.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of onion.
You're going to love this easy chicken breasts recipe. Pour the prepared garlic butter over the chicken breasts. Remove from oven and let stand a couple minutes. Garlic Butter Chicken is a family friendly easy recipe that combines chicken breasts and baby potatoes with fresh garlic, butter and mozzarella.
Garlic Butter Chicken Breast step by step
- oven or on a pan.
- on a pan add water, butter, olive oil, and garlic. cut garlic in half..
- medium heat. cook for 5 minutes..
- season chicken breast with salt and pepper as desired. cut into slices..
- add chicken breast to pan, cook in medium heat until tender..
- when tender, add the onions on top of the chicken cover with lid and let them rest for 5 minutes or until onions are tender on low heat. cut onions how ever you like..
It pulls together quickly making it an ideal weeknight meal. Butter will firm up faster if you place it directly on the freezer shelf. Coat chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper in bowl. This Stuffed Chicken Recipe is no ordinary stuffed chicken breast! The first cut into the chicken produces a juicy burst of hot lemon-herb butter and makes the chicken so juicy and flavorful.