Rosemary chicken breasts. Remove rice from the heat; add asparagus, lemon zest, lemon-pepper and salt, if desired. Cut chicken into strips; arrange in a fan shape over rice. Fresh rosemary and lemon juice combine with fantastic results for these grilled rosemary chicken breasts.
Add chicken breasts and cracked garlic to the pan. Cover the chicken breasts with garlic, then sprinkle with rosemary, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. To chop fresh rosemary, strip needles from stems and chop finely. You can cook Rosemary chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rosemary chicken breasts
- It’s 8 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 6 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced fresh rosemary.
- It’s 1-1/2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1-1/2 tbsp of lemon juice OR 4 drops lemon essential oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black ground pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 3-4 of boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
Accompany this chicken with Mixed Vegetables and rice pilaf. Place the chicken breasts, skin side up, on a sheet pan or baking dish and rub with olive oil. Sprinkle with the garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper, making sure to rub some of the mixture under the skin. Meanwhile, in same skillet, cook and stir shallot and rosemary in drippings until tender.
Rosemary chicken breasts instructions
- Whisk garlic, 4 tbsp olive oil, rosemary, Dijon, lemon, pepper and salt together in a bowl..
- Place chicken breasts in a zip lock bag. Pound them with meat mallet to be thin and flat..
- Pour marinade into zip lock, reserving 1/8 cup. Seal bag and massage marinade in to chicken..
- Let chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces and cook for 5 minutes. Flip chicken and add remaining marinade to top of each piece. Cook another 5 minutes or until cooked through..
- All done!.
Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Reduce heat to low; stir in lemon zest and juice. Pat chicken dry and season lightly with salt& pepper. Dip chicken in flour and shake of excess. Discard any fat from the pan; return pan to heat.