stuffed chicken breasts. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Chicken breasts stuffed with a mixture of sausage, mushrooms, onion, garlic and blue cheese dressing; coated with Creole seasoning, seared and baked. These are great with sweet cornbread and your favorite style of rice!
Pound chicken breasts between wax paper until thin. Spread mixture on the inside of chicken. Place slice of cheese on each piece of chicken and roll. You can cook stuffed chicken breasts using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of stuffed chicken breasts
- It’s 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 4 oz of hajdu cheese,sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of roasted sweet pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of FOR GRAVY.
- Prepare 2 tsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of a knob of butter.
Cover chicken with flour lightly and completely. Spread bread crumb mixture over chicken; roll up. Melt remaining butter and brush over chicken. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast.
stuffed chicken breasts step by step
- Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/4 inch thick.Remove plastic wrap.Sprinkle chicken with black pepper.For each roll,place one-fourth of the cheese,sweet peppers and oregano on a chicken piece.Fold in sides; roll up chicken.Roll in flour to coat..
- In a large skillet cook chicken rolls in hot oil over medium heat about 5 minutes or until brown on all sides.Remove from skillet.Add chicken broth to skillet.Bring to boiling; reduce heat.Simmer,uncovered,about 2minutes or until the liquid is reduced about 1/2 cup.Return chicken to skillet.Cover and simmer gor 7 to 8 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink..
- For the Gravy:.
- In a small skillet sauté mushroom im hot oil over medium heat.Dissolve flour in chicken broth.Add to mushroom stirring until thickened.Season with salt and pepper..
- To serve,trim ends of chicken rolls.Cut rolls into 3/4-inch slices.Put on a serving plate.ENJOY!.
Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. If your family is tired of plain grilled or baked chicken for dinner (but you're not tired of the price and ease of it), the best way to switch things up is a stuffed chicken breast recipe. Stuffed chicken is quick, easy, and effortless-and so flavorful. Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Stuffing is an easy weeknight dinner that goes together pretty quickly. This entrée is savory and full of flavor!