Panko breaded chicken breast. Lightly beat egg in a shallow bowl. Combine panko crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a separate shallow bowl. Skip the packaged version and make your own breaded chicken with this easy recipe!
Lightly coat a baking dish or sheet with cooking spray. Dip each chicken breast in the beaten eggs and then coat both sides with the bread crumb mixture. Print Easy to make and a hit at dinner time with the family. You can cook Panko breaded chicken breast using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Panko breaded chicken breast
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 cup of panko flakes.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of oil.
To help with this process, I pan fry them for a few minutes before coating the breasts with the crumbs. Stocking your freezer with these versatile panko breaded chicken breasts will make dinnertime easy even on the busiest of nights. Dredge the chicken breasts in the flour mixture, then coat with the egg. Cover the chicken in the panko breadcrumbs and place on a baking sheet.
Panko breaded chicken breast step by step
- flatten your chicken breast till they are even. you can cover them with Saran wrap and smack them with a rolling pin..
- salt and pepper to your taste.
- beat an egg and dip each breast in the eggy goodness..
- then smoother the breastesses in panko flakes . make sure you cover them liberally don't be cheap!.
- heat your pan with oil and make sure it sizzles or it ain't ready for these boobies!!.
- then fry those suckers till they are golden crisp.
- drain on napkin and enjoy!!.
Using a mallet, gently beat the chicken breasts to a uniform thickness. (This prevents the chicken breasts from shrinking and promotes even cooking.). Combine the flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper in one bowl. Place the egg and water mixture into another. Put the Panko bread crumbs into a third bowl. Simple ingredients like mayonnaise and honey mustard add a zesty tang, and the panko breadcrumbs create a nice, crispy crust.