Grilled chicken breast with egg. Stir in the chicken, potatoes and oil. Stir in the peas, corn, parsley, salt and pepper. Make four wells in the hash; break an egg into each well.
Flip the bird over and use the heal of your hand to flatten the chicken. Rub the skin with oil and lightly season with salt and pepper. Making a Big Green Egg chicken breast recipe uses a few simple ingredients and doesn't take much grilling time. You can cook Grilled chicken breast with egg using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breast with egg
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
Enjoy this nutritious meat with a tasty salad. Making a Big Green Egg chicken breast recipe uses a few simple ingredients and doesn't take much grilling time. The answer is always these grilled chicken breasts. After you make them once, you'll make them again and again.
Grilled chicken breast with egg instructions
- Season chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon salt and massage with 1/4 table spoon olive oil..
- Place chicken breasts in the oven and grill at 180°. The breasts should be placed on the grill not pan. Let grill for until soft and moist..
- Chop onions and green peppers into strips. In a pan heat 1/2 table spoon olive oil and fry onions and peppers. (fry them to your preference) Season with pinch salt. Remove from stove and set aside..
- In the same pan heat 1/4 table spoon olive oil, when hot break in eggs one at a time and fry sunny side. (it is important that the oil is hot) Be careful not to over cook yokes. They should be runny..
- When egg whites are cooked remove from stove..
- How to dish up. Onions and peppers on the bottom followed by your eggs, at this point you can break the yoke. Then slice chicken breast into strips and place on top of the egg..
I serve these with some veggies that I put on the grill with the chicken and a big salad. It makes a quick and delicious dinner. Why you want to make this grilled chicken breast. This is the juiciest grilled chicken ever. ← truth! Test Kitchen tip: Compared to beef and pork, chicken doesn't need to marinate for long—especially if the marinade includes acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice or buttermilk.