Fried chicken breast. Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil). Find a recipe for tonight's dinner! Staff Picks Fried Chicken Amazingly Tasty and Crispy Chicken Schnitzel Rating: Unrated.
Boneless or bone-in chicken breasts can be used for this pan-fried chicken recipe. Keep in mind that boneless chicken breasts cook faster than bone-in chicken. You can also use thinly sliced chicken cutlets, which take a fraction of the time when compared to classic Southern fried chicken on the bone. You can have Fried chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken breast
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 Tbls of water.
- You need 4 Tbls of hot sauce.
- Prepare 4 Cups of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of lot of garlic powder.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s of Frying oil.
The bar has officially been raised when it comes to serving boneless, skinless chicken breast for dinner. With an irresistibly crunchy, golden batter on the outside, flavorful and juicy on the inside, these Fried Chicken Breasts are exceeding all dinnertime standards…and then some. Thanks to this recipe, not only are your days of boring chicken breasts long-gone, so are the days of burnt. When ready to make the breasts, mix all coating ingredients together, and coat each chicken breast.
Fried chicken breast instructions
- Cut off fat and tendons. Then put slices lengthwise down the bottom sides. Sprinkle garlic powder libaraly on both sides..
- Full your frying pan half full of oil. Heat to medium heat until water makes oil sizzle..
- In 1 bowl mix eggs, water, and hot sauce. In another bowl put corn starch in it..
- Take the seasoned chicken breast and cover in egg, let it drip off slightly before placing in the corn starch. Cover both sides, and let excess fall off. Place back into the egg mix cover both sides and quickly place into hot oil..
- (Tip do not over fill your frying pan with meat. It will make the pieces stick together.) allow chicken to frying 15 minutes or more before flipping. Never under cook chicken!.
- Should turn out juicy with great flavor. Hope you enjoy!.
The first batch will be the first three chicken breasts, while the second batch will be the fourth chicken breast and the four chicken tenders. Fried Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts are a delicious option if you want to make a sandwich, or if you simply want to eat fried chicken without worrying about the bones. Normally, when you make fried chicken from pieces of a whole chicken with the skin still on, the skin really helps the breading stick to the pieces as they fry. Set up dredging station: In one shallow bowl, whisk together milk and egg. Marinated the chicken for few hours with little salt pepper.