Grilled chicken breast. Once covered, pop the chicken in the fridge. Test Kitchen tip: Compared to beef and pork, chicken doesn't need to marinate for long—especially if the marinade includes acidic ingredients such as vinegar, lemon juice or buttermilk. Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring.
Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish. Very easy and great for a hot summer's evening. Leftovers are great on a green salad or sandwich. You can cook Grilled chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breast
- Prepare 8 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili flake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 ounce of grated mozerella.
Chicken breasts might just be the most versatile meat you can throw on your grill. Whether by themselves or in chicken breast sandwiches or grilled chicken salads, there isn't much this lean cut of chicken can't do. The secret is to prevent them from drying out by using a marinade and grilling them hot and fast. The answer is always these grilled chicken breasts.
Grilled chicken breast step by step
- Wash and tenderize your chicken.
- In a small bowl mix in the l tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper, 1 tsp chili flake and the 8 tbsp mustard then mix it well.
- Add the chicken to the marinate then mix it and let it sit for 10 minute.
- After it is sit move the chicken to a baking tray and sprinkle the 1 ounces of cheese on the top and let it sit for another 10 minute.
- After it is sit bake it on the oven 150 °c /300°F for 20 minutes.
- After it is cook take it out of the oven and let it cool down for 10 minute.
After you make them once, you'll make them again and again. I serve these with some veggies that I put on the grill with the chicken and a big salad. It makes a quick and delicious dinner. Why you want to make this grilled chicken breast. Place chicken breasts on the hot side of the grill (or on the grill pan).