Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce. Baked chicken breasts with barbecue sauce are a simple main course you can cook quickly and easily, for a large gathering or a small family meal. For the healthiest preparation, use skinless chicken breasts. Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce One of the kids favourite and believe me if they don't like something they do not hold back.
This is the best recipe for making perfect You can grill a chicken breast, but chicken thighs, legs, or wings are far better barbecued. The key here is to moderate your heat, however you can. Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce instructions. You can have Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce
- It’s of For the sauce I make extra for next time.
- It’s 1 cup of bbq sauce I like something plane no extra flavour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of salt careful you have soy sauce.
- You need Pinch of ground pepper.
- It’s of For the chicken 🐓.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need Pinch of oregano.
For the sauce mix all ingredients in to a bowl. Now in a bowl add the salt pepper and oregano and mix well let. I used boneless chicken breasts and my own bbq sauce recipe. I honestly just used onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper on both sides of the chicken.
Chicken breast with my own bbq sauce step by step
- For the sauce mix all ingredients in to a bowl.
- Filet the chicken first and cut in to 2cm strips I left a few bigger pieces.
- Now in a bowl add the salt pepper and oregano and mix well let.
- Now add almost all the sauce leave some for glazing at the end and mix let rest for about one hour or ziplock and leave over night if you are planning bbq for next day..
- Bbq at low heat. When almost ready add the extra sauce you had left on side.
- Enjoy. Καλή όρεξη. Ps goes good with fries or onion rings..
For quicker cleanup, line the baking dish with foil and grease the foil before adding the chicken to prevent sticking. Learn how to make delicious barbecued chicken for lunch or dinner on your grill. For juicy meat, coat breasts in barbecue sauce and grill; to cook faster, grill pieces. Use either boneless, skinless chicken breasts or bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts for juicy, flavorful meat that's basted in a sweet-and-sour sauce. But I think this BBQ chicken was a legit game changer for me.